A few weeks ago, WWKD sent a request for applications for a regular writing position on our team. We were overwhelmed by the number of applications, and it was very difficult to make a final decision. Ultimately, we eenie-meenie-minie-moed and welcomed two new contributors – Christina and Gemma – to the WWKD family.
This process showed us that our marvelous readers have truly marvelous ideas. What Would Kate Do is all about how we are inspired by Kate in our everyday, non-royal lives. Many of your experiences inspire our articles and thoughts on what the Duchess of Cambridge would do in certain situations.
How to submit your article on What Would Kate Do:
- Send an e-mail to email@example.com with your very best article
- Remove any formatting or images from the piece, submitting only the content.
- Make a note of how you wish to be credited, for example: Pippa Middleton from Bucklebury, UK – OR – Kate at @KateCambridge on Twitter – OR – Elizabeth from britishmonarchy.gov, et cetera
Tips for the perfect article:
- Select a creative, interesting topic that has not been discussed, such as your experiences glamping (inspired by Kate) or what Kate might do during a long road trip
- Spell check spell check spell check!
- Read up on other articles to determine the length, style, and structure we prefer
- Use real examples of things Kate has done and tie them into your own life
Please note that not every article will be published right away, as we will choose the most relevant and best suited piece for the publication date. We look forward to hearing your thoughts!