One of the most popular questions we get asked (and people search for on our site) is about what beauty products Kate swears by. Who hasn’t wondered what products the Duchess of Cambridge uses to get her flawless complexion and impeccable look? The mascara and eyeliner that make her eyes stand out, the perfume that enchanted a prince or the skincare regime that creates a dewy, glowing look?
Over the years, we’ve acted as guinea pigs and have tested pretty much every product known in the Kate universe and reported back to you on the results. Surprise, surprise, we were seldom disappointed – more often than not incorporating the new products into our daily routines and regimens ourselves. Given all the questions and interest, we thought we’d share with you an ultimate recap of all the products Kate uses so you can do the same thing yourselves if you’re interested!
The Product List:
- Lancome Hypnose Mascara
- Lancome Le Crayon Kohl Eyeliner (WWKD Review)
- Lancome Artliner in Black Diamond
- Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Even Finish Foundation (WWKD Review)
- Bobbi Brown Sheer Colour Lip Gloss (WWKD Review)
- Bobbi Brown Creamy Matte Lip Colour (WWKD Review)
- Bobbi Brown Dark Brow Kit
- Bobbi Brown Eyeshadow (reported to be Saddle)
- Jo Malone Orange Blossoms Eau de Cologne
- Yves Saint-Laurent YSL Touche Éclat (WWKD Review)
- Karin Herzog Switzerland Vit-a-Kombi 1 (WWKD Review)
- Deborah Mitchell’s Heaven Bee Venom Mask (WWKD Review)
- Kérastase Bain Satin (WWKD Review)
- Kérastase Masquintense (WWKD Review)
- Essie Nail Color in Allure (WWKD Review)
- Nivea Creme (WWKD Review)
- Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer (WWKD Review)
- Illuminum Gardenia Petals Perfume (WWKD Review)
Have you tried any of Kate’s beauty products? We’d love to hear your favourites that were inspired by Kate!