What Would Kate Do? is a website that follows the life of Catherine, the Duchess of Cambridge. We discuss many aspects of her life and encourage our readers to discuss those topics with us. We enjoy these constructive, educated discussions on Twitter, Facebook, and on our website.
In today’s internet culture, comments made over the internet can be as harmful as they are beneficial. In order to create an atmosphere of enlightening discussion, we have created a Comments Policy to be enforced on all comments made on WWKD’s website.
Please note that your comments do not have to agree with our thoughts on a subject. We have enjoyed many debates and discussions with differing or contradicting viewpoints. We find these discussions to be the most engaging and entertaining. We look forward to reading your thoughts and ideas on different subjects.
Please refer to our rules and regulations for commenting on WWKD:
- All comments must be approved before they are published.
- Comments made by “Anonymous” authors with anonymous e-mails will not be approved. Please use a pseudonym and/or provide an e-mail address.
- Comments using falsified or impersonated names will be deleted.
- Multiple comments from repeat IP addresses with different user information will be deleted.
- Cryptic or indecipherable comments will not be approved.
- Comments using crude, inappropriate, or insensitive language will not be approved.
- Any comment that is deemed unconstructive, hurtful, irrelevant, inappropriate, or otherwise deemed unsuitable will not be approved.
- Comments that include invasive or private information that defies our policy on Kate’s privacy will not be approved.
- Hateful/Derogatory/Trolling comments will not be approved.
We reserve the right to approve or delete any comments made on What Would Kate Do?‘s articles, pages, and other content. These regulations have been created to ensure a positive, intellectual discussion environment. We can’t wait to hear what you have to say!
If you have any questions regarding this policy, please do not hesitate to contact us.