What Would Kate Do? has a team of diverse contributors as well as two full-time editors.
- Christina works in the fashion/e-retailer industry and is a native New Yorker. She is passionate about food, British culture and history, and exploring the world. Join her on Twitter and Instagram @royal_pudding24
- Victoria is an attorney (the nice kind) and mom (the sometimes snarky kind) living in the American South. She enjoys cooking Paleo recipes, gardening, reading, collecting overpriced eyeshadow palettes,and overusing parentheses (sometimes all at the same time). You can find the prettier bits of her days on Instagram at @PeoniesPaleo.
- Bridget is a social media copywriter in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. In addition to writing, she enjoys traveling the world, cheering on the Green Bay Packers, DIY projects, and hiking. You can find her on Twitter (@bridgetgreenlee) and Instagram (@greenmachine85).
- Mary Mary manages client relationships for a Fortune 500 financial company from the mountains in Northeast Pennsylvania. She has a son the same age as Prince George and a new baby girl born in October 2017! She enjoys knitting and crocheting, reading, skiing, kayaking, weekend camping trips, and tea parties.
- Teri is a novelist from San Antonio, Texas. When she’s not writing happy endings, she enjoys yoga, binge watching the Hallmark Channel and planning her next trip across the pond.
- Guest Submissions program
[…] Contributors […]